MOUNT KENYA UNIVERSITY
Mount Kenya University is a world class private university whose main Campus is situated in Thika. The University has seemed grown and has branches allover the country. The university offers a variety of methods to pay for fees. Below are the types and the procedures on how use them;
1. Open your M-PESA Menu or your My Safaricom App or using the *334# USSD Code on your dial pad.
2. Select the Lipa na M-PESA section, wait for it load then select Pay Bill.
3. Select enter paybill number. Enter 270988 as your paybill number.
4. You will be prompted to enter account number, on the section, enter your admission number.
5. Enter the amount of money your wish to pay for your fee.
6. Enter your M-Pesa Personal Identity Number (PIN) then enter. Wait for the Mpesa confirmation message.
You can verify the MPesa transaction by visiting your student portal and select on the MPesa Transaction validation section.
You can also visit and login to your portal credentials then select on the Fees Section.
You can also visit the following banks to deposit your fee. Use the following account numbers and use your Admission number for your fees to reflect to your account.
Equity Bank Account Number- 0090292435067
Standard Chartered Bank Account Number- 0102049817400
Family Bank Account Number – 005000019336
Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB Bank) Account Number- 1121032222
National Bank of Kenya Account Number- 01047093018900
NIC Bank Account Number- 21200008796
Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank) Account Number- 2014200002
For International Students Bank account paying Dollar account (KCB) Account Number-1173740309 (swift No. KCBLKENX)
DOWNLOAD FEE STRUCTURE FOR VARIOUS COURSES
Course fee vary according to their categories. This means that all the students wont pay the same amount fee lest they are pursuing the same course. Self sponsored students will pay kore compared to the government sponsored ones.
Download the various course fee structure pdf by visit this website.