The University of Nairobi is a world class university situated in Nairobi and has branches allover the country. The University has an online student system. The online system gives the students the access important services easily. Some of these services are;
The Portal allows you to access the following services;
1. Your Fee statement
2. The Class and Exam Timetable
3. Register Course
4. Access and print your Exam Card
5. Check and inquire on Examination Results
6. Your Result Slip and Transcripts
7. Book hostel and accommodation room
8. Changing your Student Portal Login Password
9. Requesting for Student Identity Card
10. Inter Faculty Transfers
11. Clearance Status
12. Caution Money Refund
13. Offers Academic Tracking
How To Register on the University of Nairobi Student portal
To create your UON students portal, visit the University of Nairobi official portal website HERE.
For new students, one needs an Application Reference number to register.
Enter you Reference Number at the bottom of the registration webpage.
Select the “Get Allocated Registration Number” section to get your Registration Number. Follow the steps that follow to complete your registration.
Login to the Student portal
To log into your UON students portal, visit the University of Nairobi official portal website HERE.
1. Enter your registration number
2.. Then enter your Password
(For initial password, your can use your National ID, Passport Number, Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education index number or phone mobile number.)
Reset the University of Nairobi Student portal password
Incase one has forgotten his/her password and wishes to reset it;
1. Visit the portal website smis.uonbi.ac.ke
2. On the portal home page, click change password
3. Enter your registration number then request login password.